Two Eyes Cenote [ap] dancin’ in the desert, blowin’ up the sunshine
Loner
162 Posts
Ooc — Kat
All Welcome 
Some grownup she didn’t know tried to shoo her away from the cactus juice, though Frolic only pretended to leave before sneaking back as soon as the stranger was looking the other way. It was so sweet on the tongue, though it burned going down her throat. She loved it!

After several mouthfuls, the pup considered looking for some snacks, though she knew she should check in with @Ceridwen. Frolic began elbowing her way through the crowd of merrymakers, eyes peeled for any sign of her older sister.

She bumped into a fellahin and yelled, @Inji! whilst slinging her forelegs around the bewildered coyote’s neck. Pulling back, she realized, You’re not Inji, a noise somewhere between a hiccup and a laugh escaping her as she released her unwitting victim.

Giggling to herself, Frolic resumed her search for Dwin.

Tweaked some minor details to make this fit my timeline. :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
[ap] dancin’ in the desert, blowin’ up the sunshine - by Frolic - November 28, 2023, 09:48 PM