Hushed Willows and they raise a toast of bulleit rye
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
TW: Panic attack

A giggle escaped her as she watched her excited angel friend above. Reina then noticed the male next to her--how could she not?!--he was massive and filled the space with an authoritative presence. She bristled ever so slightly at that. Reina couldn't help but to feel slightly threatened. Imposingly large males had never been a good thing in her life. But, it appeared that this male was important to Rev; Reina could see the way she saddled her body closer to this male, their bodies touching intimately. 

She trusted her angel friend. Could she trust this male?

A flash of gold eyes made her vision swim and a feeling of dizzying fear buzzed through her veins. Her breath, unsure from the cold or from the fear that burned within her, came out in steamy bursts, dissipating in the air seconds later. Her hackles raised, her head swiveled. Searching. Looking. Eyes wide. A sort of keening sound came from her then, she couldn't fight the fear. She wasn't strong. She could no longer see what's in front of her. She was there again...

Sharp teeth.
Biting claws.
Whimpers of pain.
CANNOT BREATHE.
Engulfing fear.
Tears.
Family.
Gone.
RUN.

The red wolf dissolved into a heap upon the ground, shaking, stuck in a memory long forgotten, tears streaming down her face and eyes open but unseeing; an echo of the memory coming out in a whisper, "Run, run, run, run...."

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Boone - December 02, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Reverie - December 02, 2023, 12:53 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Reina - December 02, 2023, 01:59 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Mae - December 02, 2023, 02:08 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Kyrell - December 02, 2023, 06:24 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Wayfarer - December 03, 2023, 11:56 AM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Boone - December 04, 2023, 12:44 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Reverie - December 04, 2023, 01:13 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Reina - December 04, 2023, 06:53 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Mae - December 04, 2023, 07:54 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Kyrell - December 04, 2023, 09:53 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Wayfarer - December 05, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Boone - December 05, 2023, 02:45 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Reverie - December 05, 2023, 04:29 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Reina - December 05, 2023, 06:07 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Mae - December 08, 2023, 05:01 PM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Kyrell - December 13, 2023, 12:21 AM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Wayfarer - December 14, 2023, 05:32 AM
RE: and they raise a toast of bulleit rye - by Boone - December 14, 2023, 11:52 AM