Two Eyes Cenote [ap] dancin’ in the desert, blowin’ up the sunshine
Loner
179 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Eset whispered two words in her ear, which sent a delicious shiver down Frolic’s striped spine. It felt like her entire body was smiling as she bounded after the svelte woman, who led her down dark, twisting passages. It should have been foreboding but Frolic just found this entire experience endlessly enchanting.

Even when they could barely make out one another’s faces in the dark, Frolic didn’t quaver. If there was even a whisper of disquiet anywhere within her, it was immediately silenced by the enticing glimmer ahead. Drawn to it like a moth to flame, Frolic hastened her step, bumping into Eset and a wall before tumbling across the threshold of an underground atrium.

Never mind the fact that she sprawled on the cold ground, blood blossoming from her scraped chin. Frolic tipped her head upward and let out a noise of wonder at the galaxy of lights dancing overhead. Were they truly stars? She glanced at Eset’s face, glowing blue, and suddenly wished she’d thought to bring Seal along. Even Ceridwen would’ve liked it.

I want to live here, she breathed on a happy sigh, not bothering to get to her feet and instead stretching out to stargaze.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: [ap] dancin’ in the desert, blowin’ up the sunshine - by Frolic - December 07, 2023, 09:12 AM