Hushed Willows in-depths
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
@Aliki is gorgeous, btw!

Carried by the wind, the melody of Reverie's howl reached Reina as she wandered through the Hushed Willows. The fur on her back bristled in alertness; the crimson she-wolf discerned the unspoken message within the howl—it was a cautionary warning. Someone, or something, had breached their borders, and Reverie stood as the guardian. Was she alone? Reina hoped not; the thought of her dear angelic friend, now co-leader of their new pack, facing danger on her own was inconceivable. A wave of anxiety washed over her, but she suppressed it with a steadying breath. Her friend would not be lost; she would be fine. If anything, Boone would not be far from his wife.

Lifting her head high, Reina released a howl of her own. It resonated and reverberated among the trees, disturbing the peace of the snow-laden branches as birds took flight. Yet, Reina paid no mind. She aimed to convey to whoever or whatever Reverie's howl had warned that she was not alone; these were the sacred grounds of the Hearthwood pack.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
in-depths - by Aliki - December 01, 2023, 10:14 PM
RE: in-depths - by Reverie - December 02, 2023, 04:50 PM
RE: in-depths - by Aliki - December 03, 2023, 08:47 PM
RE: in-depths - by Reverie - December 03, 2023, 11:46 PM
RE: in-depths - by Aliki - December 04, 2023, 08:08 PM
RE: in-depths - by Reverie - December 05, 2023, 02:02 AM
RE: in-depths - by Aliki - December 05, 2023, 08:23 PM
RE: in-depths - by Reverie - December 07, 2023, 01:50 PM
RE: in-depths - by Reina - December 08, 2023, 11:48 AM
RE: in-depths - by Mae - December 08, 2023, 05:27 PM
RE: in-depths - by Boone - December 09, 2023, 02:21 PM