Lost Creek Hollow Maybe I could be a different human in a new place
Loner
95 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Shadowpaw had been hunting by the falls and had not heard the call above the rushing water. She searched for mice or vole, but it seemed the cold day kept the small prey huddled in their nests.

Fearing she would disappoint her mentor, Silvertongue, Shadowpaw followed the river’s banks towards a grassy glen where she hoped for better luck.

It was then she spotted her mother accompanying a dark wolf through the territory. The adolescent, now seven months old, trotted towards the duo. The teenager was eager to improve herself in any way possible, including her diplomatic skills.

“Who’s this?” she demanded in an over-the-top authoritative way. Tone! she reminded herself, thinking of Sandulf’s lesson. “Um, I mean…” she tried again, “who….”

Then, a lightbulb went off. “Mae?!” Shadowpaw barely recognized the older girl! She had grown so much since the last time they had seen one another. Plus, new scars criss-crossed her pelt. Sadowpaw had never left Riverclan territory in her life, while Mae seemed to live a life full of adventure.
Messages In This Thread
Maybe I could be a different human in a new place - by Mae - December 03, 2023, 10:48 PM
RE: Maybe I could be a different human in a new place - by Shadowpaw - December 17, 2023, 12:35 PM