Lost Creek Hollow remembered the way
Kvarsheim
Hjarta*
50 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
A stern bark commanded his attention and Ujurak froze in place. Eyes rounded at the Riverclan girl as she strode forth. Ears now flattening fully against his skull, Ujurak's demeanor shrunk. Head lowered to the point that the hare's legs brushed the snow. Dark tipped tail tucking against his thigh as she chastised him. A hard lump formed in his throat. His previous doubts turned into guilt as he grappled how he was going to answer.

He was in trouble.

He made a mistake coming here.

His móðir and nornir were going to be upset.

Then came the accusation of theft. Panic swelled in his chest and bubbled into his throat. His answer came not from careful thought but haste, muffled by the hare. No! I—

Prey was dropped unceremoniously to the ground between his paws. I didn't hunt it here! I caught it on the way here from my home. I-I just. I just...

His head lifted slightly as he looked to the girl's sunflower eyes. A flash of pink as he licked his lips before tentatively continuing, I wanted to give it to someone who lives here. He tried to help my dad and I... I just wanted to thank him I guess.

He thought of the man that came to Kvarsheim. Long limbed and ravenlike pelt. The girl before him looked similar. Perhaps they were kin?
Messages In This Thread
remembered the way - by Ujurak - December 13, 2023, 05:37 PM
RE: remembered the way - by Shadowpaw - December 17, 2023, 01:04 PM
RE: remembered the way - by Ujurak - December 19, 2023, 10:49 PM
RE: remembered the way - by Shadowpaw - December 31, 2023, 06:39 PM
RE: remembered the way - by Ujurak - January 02, 2024, 10:09 PM
RE: remembered the way - by Shadowpaw - February 14, 2024, 02:39 PM