Two Eyes Cenote and who am I to bridle, if I’m forced to be an idol?
2 Posts
Ooc — Box
Joining 
Please let @Fable post first, thank u!!

On the fifth day of waking up with nothing but sand and his brother, Sonnet was going to fucking lose it.

I need civilization! His whining had been going on since he woke up, and he wasn’t about to stop now.

My feet hurt, its hot, do you know how bad I look right now? Do you? Because I look terrible! He stopped for a moment to wail dramatically at the midday sun, throwing a pale forelimb over his eyes.

And, in the waft of air over his nose, he smelled it. Other people. Like a bloodhound zeroing in on a scent, Sonnet was on his feet within seconds, staring into that middle distance with unnerving focus for the flighty creature he was.

And off he darted for that scent, suddenly absolutely ravenous for connection. Any protests Fable might have had faded into background noise as the cherubim choir rose in his ears.

Ah!

Ahaaha! Civility! People! Two bright, sparking pools of water! Everything a bard could ever want, Sonnet could taste on his tongue.
Messages In This Thread
and who am I to bridle, if I’m forced to be an idol? - by Sonnet - December 23, 2023, 11:03 PM