Hushed Willows You got me stuck on the thought of you
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
I am SO sorry, I completely missed this thread!

Reina blushed slightly but chuckled regardless, remembering the pack meeting and how hugely she failed at first impressions. "When I saw Boone, I didn't see him. I only saw another enormous male, one from my past back home. Which is quite silly because the only similarity they have is in size only." But unfortunately, it was enough to bring him to the surface of her mind and it was so sudden that she couldn't even grasp the fear to hold it back. She had felt helpless, then. Just like she did when she was captured and endured torture and again when she found her home demolished and in ruins.

She shook her head to rid herself of the memories before they took hold, a deep breath expanded inside her chest and her blood settled, the fight or flight reflex leaving her body on the exhale. She only wanted to focus on Reverie and her teachings. This was what she was made for: healing and protecting others.

"So useful! Definitely could have used this on my travels." Reina inspected the leaves that Reverie had laid out for her, sniffing and scenting, memorizing their image and the way they smell so that she may efficiently gather them should she need to in the future. 

"I'm happy to be here, truly. I'm tired of running. Hearthwood is my home now; you, Boone, and the others," Even that little judgmental black ball of fur, she thought to herself with a roll of her mind's eyes, "are my family. And I want to learn and do all that I can to make sure everyone stays safe. I couldn't do it with my own family--I'll be damned if I let anything happen a second time."

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
You got me stuck on the thought of you - by Reverie - December 05, 2023, 10:58 AM
RE: You got me stuck on the thought of you - by Reina - December 05, 2023, 12:39 PM
RE: You got me stuck on the thought of you - by Reverie - December 11, 2023, 08:44 PM
RE: You got me stuck on the thought of you - by Reina - December 12, 2023, 10:53 AM
RE: You got me stuck on the thought of you - by Reverie - December 19, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: You got me stuck on the thought of you - by Reina - December 29, 2023, 08:26 PM