Coconut Grove Paradisal Loss
216 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Her voice sounded so muffled compared to the ocean waves, even as he shouted. He twitched again, muscles spasming but he could not move. Exhaustion weighed on him, a heavy blanket, it dulled the pain, he wanted to sink into it. Can you hear me? It was Towhee. Panic again, but even fighting that was difficult, sluggish. A low whine, his words came out slowly, almost groans. "I...can't..." I can't go back, I can't face anaa and tataa and ajei and arrluk and kassuq and seal like this. But his lungs emptied of air before he could say them, before he could think them. It was so hard to see, the sun looked bright, framing this wolf's face, so bright. He squinted.

A ragged breath and his ribs rattled. So much he feared, so much to ask for. Massaraq was not so prideful he had never asked for help, but helplessness was new to him, a distant memory. But it was all he could muster. "Please." Please help me. Please don't leave me here. Please don't take me back. Please stay. Please let me rest. He pulled his breath in rolling his paws beneath him and tried to struggle to shaky paws. The soft sand cushioning yet sliding away from his weight.
Messages In This Thread
Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 28, 2023, 08:33 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Towhee - December 29, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 29, 2023, 03:36 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Towhee - December 29, 2023, 07:03 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 29, 2023, 10:06 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Towhee - December 30, 2023, 10:38 AM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 30, 2023, 04:47 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Towhee - December 30, 2023, 06:51 PM
RE: Paradisal Loss - by Massaraq - December 31, 2023, 10:35 AM