Hoshor Plains A Day in the Life
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The red wolf felt entirely out of her depth. She was too new, too green. There was no way she would be of any use to the wounded. 

But a seasoned wolf stepped in to assist, tossing out orders as if they’ve done this a million times or more. Reina was glad for it, she could perform the basics, that which she knew was most comfortable for her.

Reina nodded curtly to the commanding wolf, following Reverie’s lead. Once the task was completed, Reina back herself up enough to give breathing room to those who were still circulating the area performing their own given duties. She watched the injured intently as the healer she-wolf assessed her.

She could learn a thing or two from this woman.

Feel free to pp Reina. She just started into the trade and is using this as an educational experience.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
A Day in the Life - by Heph - January 01, 2024, 03:14 AM
RE: A Day in the Life - by Seal - January 01, 2024, 11:43 AM
RE: A Day in the Life - by Kukutux - January 01, 2024, 01:01 PM
RE: A Day in the Life - by Reverie - January 01, 2024, 01:06 PM
RE: A Day in the Life - by Reina - January 01, 2024, 03:26 PM
RE: A Day in the Life - by Alaric - January 01, 2024, 07:32 PM
RE: A Day in the Life - by Heph - January 02, 2024, 12:03 AM
RE: A Day in the Life - by Kukutux - January 12, 2024, 09:52 PM
RE: A Day in the Life - by Reina - February 26, 2024, 07:18 PM