Broken Antler Fen Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong
216 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
An exhalation as he found his footing in the conversation and a slight wave of his paw, she had asked in kindness which, for Massaraq, meant that there was no apology and he matched her laughter with a tentative smile of his own and a nod of confirmation at her name. He answered her question instinctively, honestly, before realizing that his words might not offer much explanation at all and he was not sure how to explain it himself. "I...a few days travel north but I can't go back yet. I'm on a journey." Why could he not go back? He wanted to, with all the aching in his bones and with a hunger that drowned out the growl of his stomach to his own ears only. So why had he felt no tug, no pull to eat the herb his anaa gave him and float on a dream? On his own he only ever dreamed of home, in the distance.

At her offer of a meal he could not help the slightly hopeful bent to his voice, hunger was not a familiar feeling nestled in the spine in a pack full of fine hunters. But he was not as talented or skilled as Arrluk and Ajei. Still, he was hesitant to take when he was travelling light and did not know when he might return the favor. "I'm afraid I don't have much on me to offer in return, but. My anaa, my mother, is a healer as well I could help you gather herbs if you feel that's a fair trade for your kindness?" He stumbled a bit over moonwoman's title, realizing only after he called her the most familiar appellation that it would not be apparent to someone who had not spent some time in Moonglow or its daughter's packs.
Messages In This Thread
Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - December 17, 2023, 12:54 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - December 28, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - December 28, 2023, 08:16 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 03, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 05, 2024, 12:14 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 07, 2024, 05:40 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 10, 2024, 11:02 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 10, 2024, 11:52 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 15, 2024, 11:33 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 15, 2024, 11:10 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - February 10, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - February 10, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - February 15, 2024, 12:44 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - February 17, 2024, 03:53 PM