Hoshor Plains snowfall in the mountains and smoke up on the breeze
Loner
you've still got a little lightning in you
572 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Easy let out a soft breath.

"More or less," she said, but there was no point in hiding it: "I'm just worried about Arjun. Valiant had always looked out for him. I never realized how much peace of mind that gave me until I heard they were apart."

She was about to say more, or perhaps to brush off her concerns more thoroughly. Instead, she looked up at the sound of another voice to see a woman — a pretty woman — cautiously approaching them.

"Hi there!" she replied, her own body language shifting to something a little more cheerful. She tried not to look tok hawkish as she assessed the female, who looked to be around Sumac's age. She slid a measuring glance toward her companion before stepping forward once more. "My name's Easy. Sumac and I were about to go hunting." There was an invitation in her tone, but she looked back to Sumac as if to ask if it was alright — leaving it up to him, ultimately, to either issue a verbal invitation or not.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: snowfall in the mountains and smoke up on the breeze - by Easy - January 09, 2024, 01:11 PM