Hoshor Plains snowfall in the mountains and smoke up on the breeze
But inside me, there is a light…
118 Posts
Ooc — Mantra
Sumac's frown lingered, but his expression softened as he nodded. Ah, that made sense.

"I get that," he said, tilting his head to the side as he listened to her intently, "I'm sure he's fine and there's a good reason they separated." Looking his companion straight in the eyes, he added earnestly, "Don't worry too much, Easy - we'll find Arjun. I'm sure of it."

Whereas he'd wandered into this land purposeless, he now found he had a direction - help Easy find Arjun, and make sure all was well. That would surely ease both their hearts, and he was (a little) confident that his adept senses would come in handy. They'd find him.

The lanky fellow was about to march off with determination to immediately begin his search, but his intentions came to a screeching halt as another - a stranger - called out to them. 'Mac's bright stare fell upon a very elegant, dainty, and pretty female figure. He found that, for some reason that eluded him, he could neither move nor speak. He simply stared for a moment, his breath held.

He cleared his throat and gave his head a good shake. Whoa, 'Mac... what was that? he wondered at himself.

"O-Oh, erm, h-hi, there," he echoed Easy, crossing his front paws uneasily.
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
RE: snowfall in the mountains and smoke up on the breeze - by Sumac - January 09, 2024, 03:03 PM