Broken Antler Fen Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong
216 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
Her advice was sound and it soothed him slightly to hear it, though he felt that his worries would not fully be quelled until he had returned home once more. But trusting in himself, the ancestors, and the world he knew was what his anaa would have told him. Ajei too probably. "I hope so. Are all healers so wise or am I just lucky?" A smile quirked on his lips if only because the words seemed something that he would have tried to tell himself unsuccessfully and had an easier time believing out of someone else's lips.

It was a small world after all. "Yes! It's a good time to visit, there'll be plenty of young ones around by then and the hunting will be good." He added, he remembered the wolves who had made the journey to visit Moonglow and his Anaa's hearth as the weather began to warm. It was a time he looked on fondly if only because it was so tied up with his memories of childhood. There was a moment of dissonance when he realized that he would no longer be a young one in the den while his anaa received visitors but an adult himself. Would he have younger siblings? Somehow that thought was even odder, he had siblings and older siblings but the idea of having to look out for someone else perhaps even be someone they (physically at least) looked up to was strange. He did not feel ready.
Messages In This Thread
Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - December 17, 2023, 12:54 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - December 28, 2023, 10:56 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - December 28, 2023, 08:16 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 03, 2024, 06:29 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 05, 2024, 12:14 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 07, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 07, 2024, 05:40 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 10, 2024, 11:02 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 10, 2024, 11:52 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - January 15, 2024, 11:33 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - January 15, 2024, 11:10 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - February 10, 2024, 10:19 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - February 10, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Bridget - February 15, 2024, 12:44 AM
RE: Sing Me A Song Make It A Singalong - by Massaraq - February 17, 2024, 03:53 PM