Hushed Willows Coming after tiny fractures
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The small smile that she wore fell slowly as Reverie explained what she had brought to Reina. Did she want this? To end another life? Or, rather, to prevent a life from forming in her womb? What led to this moment was a blur; a muffled and muddled mess of a memory. It was the trauma of it all that prevented the once fiery she-wolf from remembering every detail, but she could remember her curse.

You. Are. Nothing. The mark you claim to have made, if it should ever come to be, will live in spite of you. It will not know of your existence. What little footprint you have made in this world will be forgotten. I will be sure of that. You will end here. I am your reaper.

Regardless of choice, to allow or to deny, it would certainly fall in line to satisfy the curse upon his soul. He would be erased. She promised him that. 

But.

Could she live knowing that an innocent life--one who did not ask to be a result of such an indecency--was taken? And she was the cause? On the other hand, should she let nature take its course, could she find the strength to look upon a face--or faces--that would be half her and half...him? 

Tears welled. She didn't know! And it killed her to not know what to do...

She reached out and grabbed all of the herbs, accepting the returned affection before turning silently to place them just inside her den's entrance. Without turning, just to give her a moment to compose herself, she spoke softly. "Thank you, my friend...I--I haven't been sleeping well. I have fits in my sleep, dreadful things. Sometimes of him. Sometimes of little paws, tails. Little round bellies." She paused, sighing deeply.

Reina returned to her friend once more, a forlorn look in her eyes. "I don't know what to make of all of this, Reverie. I don't know what strength I have left to endure what this life has to offer."

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 09, 2024, 02:15 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 09, 2024, 03:20 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 11, 2024, 07:08 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 13, 2024, 05:14 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 16, 2024, 09:02 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 18, 2024, 01:22 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 18, 2024, 02:00 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 18, 2024, 02:35 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reverie - January 25, 2024, 10:32 PM
RE: Coming after tiny fractures - by Reina - January 26, 2024, 10:03 AM