Big Salmon Lake Is this the prize I've waited for
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
<3 <3

Fin stared blankly as the stranger started his explanation. Apparently, he was being tormented by a turnip, not a rabbit. With a flower on its head that needed to be removed. For some reason. Not even as he turned to face her did she move--her expression remained nuetral and placid as he finished his story by mixing up the vegetable with a nut and then looking horrified that he'd done it.

Fin studied him for a few moments before she parted her lips with a slow nod. "Right. Well. You seem to have this... handled..." she started as she began to take a couple steps backwards, "I'll go ahead and leave you to it. Wouldn't want to scare the poor little guy even further..." She fixed a strained smile upon her muzzle as she turned to leave, hoping rather hopelessly that he would let her get away before the clearly thin chords holding together his sanity snapped and he tried to rip flowers off of her head.

Messages In This Thread
Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - October 31, 2014, 07:09 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - October 31, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - October 31, 2014, 07:59 PM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 04:08 PM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - November 05, 2014, 05:06 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - November 06, 2014, 10:40 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Elhanna - November 08, 2014, 05:23 AM
RE: Is this the prize I've waited for - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 06:23 PM