Hushed Willows nullagtuk ⫂
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Reina had found the others, gathered in greeting. Her eyes landed first on her Coach, who was attempting to assist carrying the items apparently brought in from their long journey to Hearthwood. Taking deep breathes to slow her down after racing over with Tuft somewhere behind her, she woofed, making her presence known. Kyrell was close, as well, and she questioned him with a beckoning nod towards their coach, asking if he could help assist her with taking over the task of carrying the bags. Reverie should not be doing any hard labor, but it would do no good to paint their Coach weak in front of another pack, regardless if they are friendly or not.

She reached Reverie’s side, gently nosing at the items before her in a silent request to allow her in assisting with them instead. Azure orbs looked up quickly, however, no intention to be rude by not greeting their guests. She recognized the Moonwoman, of course, but the others were strange to her. Luckily, she did catch their names upon her arrival. The red wolf straightened and bowed her head to Kukutux and her companions. “Hello, it’s good to see you, again. And gladly met, Nasamittuuq, Minnow, and Faele. Thank you for making the journey to Hearthwood—I hope it wasn’t too much trouble for you!”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
nullagtuk ⫂ - by Kukutux - January 27, 2024, 11:20 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Reverie - January 27, 2024, 11:37 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Kyrell - January 28, 2024, 05:24 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Kukutux - January 28, 2024, 07:29 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Reina - January 29, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Tuft - January 29, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Reverie - January 29, 2024, 02:05 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Boone - January 29, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Reina - January 30, 2024, 09:29 AM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Tuft - January 30, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Kukutux - January 30, 2024, 06:36 PM