Hushed Willows nullagtuk ⫂
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The red she-wolf turned sharply at Tuft’s abrupt demand of reason. Blue eyes widened as her head shook subtly, silently asking him to cease his questioning. The male meant well, she knew, but this was not the time for an interrogation. Her words came after Reverie’s own, another apologetic look to her as she looked at Tuft before he complied with Reverie’s command. 

Another reason to be sorry…

“Yes, I do. I have only just met the others, but Kukutux here led a women’s circle I had attended not too long ago. And, shortly before I met you, Reverie had also given light to a plan that she and Kukutux had come up with some time ago—I have the chance to travel with our guests back to their home…to train. So I can properly care for you all here.” A feeling of pride grew as she spoke, tail wagging excitedly. It was finally her chance to feel useful in this life. She had to take it.

Without another word, she picked up bags and followed Reverie in the direction of the guest den. She cast a beseeching look back at Tuft, begging for him to understand…she hoped he would. This in uncharted territory for Reina, her thoughts were anxiety inducing. Maybe she would need a word with her Coach regarding Tuft. Moon knows she needs guidance in this.

Last Rei post!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
nullagtuk ⫂ - by Kukutux - January 27, 2024, 11:20 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Reverie - January 27, 2024, 11:37 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Kyrell - January 28, 2024, 05:24 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Kukutux - January 28, 2024, 07:29 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Reina - January 29, 2024, 10:10 AM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Tuft - January 29, 2024, 11:04 AM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Reverie - January 29, 2024, 02:05 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Boone - January 29, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Reina - January 30, 2024, 09:29 AM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Tuft - January 30, 2024, 12:02 PM
RE: nullagtuk ⫂ - by Kukutux - January 30, 2024, 06:36 PM