Shy Deer Steppes tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
It was not strange for Easy to think of her granddaughter as the daughter of a king. It was the kingdom part that was a little stranger to her, but really, it was her blood that deserved it if it was anyone. She couldn't help but glow with pride and satisfaction when she was reminded of it.

I didn't know," she admitted, her head tipping to the side. "But I do know that we sheltered a princess of Moonspear when I was a much younger woman. Morningside did, when we lived at Dawnlark. It's funny how these things go, isn't it?"

The smile that warmed her features when Madhu told her she would not be returning to Mynydd had little to do with her pride or satisfaction. It was hard not to see herself in the young woman, at times — but it was harder still not to see someone even more beloved.

Impossible, in fact.

"I would like that, too," she said, her smile bright. "You could come and visit any time you like to tell me about all your adventures."

She would not ask Madhuri to stay with her — but she didn't think she had to.

"And yes, it looks like it," she said with a laugh, though it was hard to tell what was baby weight and what was just regular Easy weight. "I doubt I'll be the only one in the family. Valiant has a lady friend, now. And Arjun leads his own pack! They'll be flocking to him like crows on a carcass, mark my words!"

She pressed her paw over Madhuri's.

"You must promise me you'll break a few hearts while you're away from your kingdom," she said, her eyes twinkling. "Kiss a boy. Have some fun."
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Madhuri - January 21, 2024, 11:55 AM
RE: tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Easy - January 30, 2024, 12:05 PM
RE: tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Madhuri - January 30, 2024, 04:26 PM
RE: tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Easy - January 30, 2024, 08:20 PM
RE: tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Madhuri - January 31, 2024, 11:46 PM
RE: tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Easy - February 01, 2024, 12:25 AM
RE: tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Madhuri - February 01, 2024, 01:18 AM
RE: tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Easy - February 01, 2024, 10:37 AM
RE: tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Madhuri - February 06, 2024, 11:14 PM
RE: tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Easy - February 07, 2024, 07:07 PM
RE: tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Madhuri - February 10, 2024, 12:29 PM
RE: tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Easy - February 14, 2024, 11:38 AM
RE: tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Madhuri - February 18, 2024, 12:29 AM
RE: tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow - by Easy - February 27, 2024, 11:29 PM