Lone Star Mountain you fracture light again
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
A glimpse of a ghostly body appeared above her, slightly shrouded by the oncoming weather, and a shriek of profanity dropped down from the mountain top. Fearing the worst, the red she-wolf had raced to the top, scrambling over loose rocks to get to the disembodied voice in hopes she could use some of her training as a Middleman of her pack. It would surely come in handy should there be any injuries.

Something brown in color had drifted down past her on the wind. It had come from the direction of the scream; she turned around to grab it, just in case it could be of use, or at the very least to return it back to its owner. Clutching it in her jaws, she continued to brave upwards into the flurry, only dropping it to quickly call out for who might be there. She did not hear a response, though, and continue her search. 

A disturbance at the entrance of a nearby cave signaled a possible flee from the coming snowstorm. Grabbing the furs, she trudged past the winds and flurries, ducking into the cave. Her crystalline eyes adjusted to the darkness of the cave housing what looked, and smelled, to be a female wolf that reminisced the snow that began its rage outside. Hopefully this was who she had seen and the owner of the furs in her mouth.

She dropped it, not wanting to have garbled speech as she address the girl. “Hello, I’m sorry to barge in, but I was just down below and heard a shriek, found this fur on the way up…are you well? Do you need any healing? I’m Reina, by the way, of Hearthwood at the base of these mountains.”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
you fracture light again - by Ulloriaq - February 01, 2024, 01:26 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Reina - February 01, 2024, 01:55 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Ulloriaq - February 01, 2024, 02:29 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Reina - February 01, 2024, 02:41 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Ulloriaq - February 01, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Reina - February 01, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Ulloriaq - February 01, 2024, 04:19 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Reina - February 01, 2024, 07:16 PM