Lone Star Mountain you fracture light again
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Returning the light touch as the girl rested at her side, she contemplated what the other had spoken, from the admission of her what-ifs to the questioning of when her own well of tears had emptied. In truth, it had not, not fully and possibly never will. Not only does she grieve the loss of her family, but also the loss of her youth, her innocence. The latter was too fresh and had refilled the cup to spill in the darkest moments of solitude.

But, she would not reveal that to her sweet companion; her want to heal what was broken too strong to dampen the hope that one day the girl would feel better someday. So, she lied, giving a half-truth that maybe someday would actually come true. 

“I cannot give you a timeline of when your cup may empty. We are all like the snowflakes out there—our lives are all different, our journeys will never mirror another beings’. It took me well over a year to feel whole again. I have Reverie to thank for that—she found me, just over a year since my family left this world.  I found a family down there,” she nodded in the direction of her home, “and they filled my cup. Surround yourself with those who are willing to help make you whole again.”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
you fracture light again - by Ulloriaq - February 01, 2024, 01:26 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Reina - February 01, 2024, 01:55 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Ulloriaq - February 01, 2024, 02:29 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Reina - February 01, 2024, 02:41 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Ulloriaq - February 01, 2024, 03:12 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Reina - February 01, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Ulloriaq - February 01, 2024, 04:19 PM
RE: you fracture light again - by Reina - February 01, 2024, 07:16 PM