Jade Fern Grove Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread.
Rivenwood
Leaf
His Reverence
125 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
“Then I suppose you cherish your mother.” Many good questions, and he tried his best to answer them right. “He may. If others want what is yours, they are not doing what’s right. If you can sort it out peacefully, it’s even better.” “But that doesn’t mean one doesn’t share. I would guess you have siblings? Sharing with one another make’s God very happy.” 

Now came the hard question…. And as she asked, he really had to think of how to word this one: “Well, we don’t really know. In the end, before we make it to the other side, God chooses who may go to the paradise called Heaven. To Him, we are His children, for He created us, and so we must live to make him happy. If your family learns about Him, and comes to love and respect him, they will get a chance, like you, to be together again in Heaven, on the other side.” 

“I know this is probably a lot to take in, but no matter what Esma, try to remember this: God always forgives, no matter what mistakes me make. So long as we ask for it, in prayer. You just talk to Him, usually alone, one on one.” “I’ve made mistakes, but I never have to worry, because I have my God as my ally.”

This thread is great, and Esma is great. :)

Active weekdays: Monday, Saturday, Sunday — Most evenings (Pacific Standard Time)
By the witness of the martyrs
By the passion and the blood
God has raised you out of darkness
I have bought your soul for God

{Bishop Myriel, Les Miserables}
(Most Thread titles taken from Les Miserables)
Messages In This Thread
Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread. - by John - January 05, 2024, 07:16 PM
RE: Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread. - by John - February 01, 2024, 11:25 PM
RE: Sitting flat on your bum doesn't buy any bread - by John - February 09, 2024, 11:19 PM