Two Eyes Cenote [M] Black-hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth
Muat-riya
Fellahin
135 Posts
Ooc — Twin
YOINK

there was a new guy. a few weeks ago inji may have been frightened by this, but now she felt as if a weight was off of her shoulders; her season had come to pass, and khusobek was the only man she had lied with.
as she had come to learn and hope for, she, also, may be carrying his children.
this did not stop her, though; not until her body demanded it. she swept the halls as usual, tidying dens and straightening up workspaces, drying pelts and carrying water and meat to and fro. it was good, she thought, it'd be good for her. maybe if she keeps herself fit through her pregnancy, her children will be healthier and she will come out of it the same as she had been before.
on her typical route, she notices an odd fixture draped in front of one of the barracks, the newly occupied one. her brow furrows curiously. this was a fancy one, wasn't he? she pokes her head in and shakes away the stray hairs that cling to her shoulders.
room service, when she gets a closer look, inji realizes that he must be asleep, and her voice quiets. sir, um-- i'm here to-- for the... stuff.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Black-hearted angels sunk me with kisses on my mouth - by Inji - February 10, 2024, 12:38 AM