Hushed Willows Heartbreak City, party of two
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
It was her turn to stiffen. Her head whipped to Reverie, eyes wide, hurt written on her face. “Do you think so little of me that I, of all of us here, would cause him to feel unsafe? Need I remind you that I have also gone through something horrible—actually, scratch that. My whole life has been one horrible experience after another!” Her words were heated, slowly gaining volume.

She stopped herself. This was not how she wanted this conversation to happen, not with Reverie. If Rev was any other wolf, she would have continued, but the golden wolf was Reina’s angel, her guardian, a light in her darkness. This was not any way to speak to her Coach. Her hurt in her friend’s words had not allowed rational thinking, thus missing the actual intention in them. Reverie was being protective of Everett, not hurtful towards Reina.

The red woman stood, creating distance, pacing as she took some breaths. Her head hung low, her eyes to Reverie. “Forgive me, Reverie. I fear the heat is coming, I am like a short fuse. Though I guess you can sympathize regarding hormonal changes.” She stopped her pacing and faced her friend. “I want happiness. I crave a family of my own. I see you,” a nod towards her friend’s belly, “and pray that will be me someday. Plucking the hairs and all the grossness that comes with creating a family. But, I am scared and confused. Men have been nothing but villains in my story. And, then I meet Tuft and Everett. I, just—I don’t know, I just want to feel something else. I don’t want to feel him anymore.“ Tears had fallen, her well spilling over to empty onto the ground below.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - January 30, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 10, 2024, 12:01 AM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 11, 2024, 07:50 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 11, 2024, 09:30 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 11, 2024, 10:46 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 11, 2024, 11:23 PM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reina - February 12, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: Heartbreak City, party of two - by Reverie - February 13, 2024, 04:54 PM