Lost Creek Hollow sorcerer
Loner
95 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Big sorry I left you hanging, @Wren! Hope you don’t mind if I wrap and archive this in one post as I am sending SP out of game.

Wren had been a dutiful member of Riverclan and, for this, the young wolf regarded her senior in a brighter light (well… bright for Shadowpaw was one level above a neutral gray). However, Wren’s informal greeting made her glower like Professor Severus Snape.

“It’s Shadowpaw,” she snarked.

Tone! She heard Sandulf’s voice like Jiminy Cricket inside her head.

“I worked hard for that name,” she explained and briefly looked away with a softened expression.

“Anyway,” Shadowpaw said and resumed her extra-spikey facade. “I think I received a message from Starclan. Or maybe… it was more like a sign. A mood.” Shadowpaw tapped her chin in thought. Starclan was trying to tell her something, she just knew it.

“I think you should demote yourself from Fang,” she said to Wren plainly. Objectively. Without care for any feelings. “And become an apprentice like me. You could get your own name. Dream with Starclan.” To Shadowpaw, that’s what every Riverclan wolf should want!

Suddenly, Silvertongue’s howl called for Shadowpaw. “Oh, I gotta go.” Then, without saying goodbye the girl abruptly turned and left.
Messages In This Thread
sorcerer - by Shadowpaw - January 01, 2024, 05:53 PM
RE: sorcerer - by Wren - January 05, 2024, 06:46 PM
RE: sorcerer - by Shadowpaw - February 13, 2024, 10:00 PM
RE: sorcerer - by Wren - February 13, 2024, 10:40 PM