Hushed Willows Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns"
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
As soon as she had laid her head on her paws, a voice broke through the silence. The echoes of her singing must have drawn them her way. The owner of the voice came into view as she peered over the rock’s edge.

And her cheeks instantly reddened. She hadn’t seen or spoken to Tuft since the Healer and her entourage arrived; not only that, but she had also let loose her plans that she may leave the pack for some time to learn the art of healing. She could remember the way Tuft looked at her and the sadness she had felt then returned anew.

“Oh, Tuft! H-hi, I’m sorry, I didn’t know anyone else was here! I assume you heard me…I’m so embarrassed!” A nervous giggle bubbled up in her throat. She did not sing in front of others, only the birds of home knew her songs.

She will acknowledge the others after they post!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Tuft - February 09, 2024, 05:01 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Everett - February 10, 2024, 01:18 AM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Minnow - February 13, 2024, 01:33 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Tuft - February 14, 2024, 07:52 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Reina - February 14, 2024, 08:15 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Minnow - February 14, 2024, 09:32 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Everett - February 17, 2024, 11:23 AM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Tuft - March 05, 2024, 01:52 PM
RE: Exploring the "Dogtooth Caverns" - by Reina - March 05, 2024, 02:30 PM