Hushed Willows sisuuk ⥱
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Kukutux’s explanation of medicine was riveting, and Reina had found herself lost in thought as she reflected on what was said. The Moonwoman’s words paused and the sudden stop of conversation along with the brevity in the woman’s features caused the red’s heart to beat faster.

Would she have to cut open Reverie? The thought was an ice cold dip in frigid waters, she felt numb and pain all at once. Yes, she wanted to be everything her pack needed, but would she have the courage to cut down the angel that saved her? To save her babies, but unable to save the one person who she wanted around most of all? 

Unshed tears blurred her vision, but she did her best to blink them away, and sad eyes looked to the healer woman. “How is it possible to separate yourself from the bonds you’ve built with your pack to commit to saving the life of babies in such a manner? I think of Reverie and find myself unable to fathom the idea…” she choked on a sob. Damn her bleeding heart! She abhorred killing, which is why she could not be of Punk status in Hearthwood and gravitated toward the healing arts.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 13, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 13, 2024, 08:12 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 16, 2024, 12:38 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 08:44 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 19, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 07:26 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 25, 2024, 06:52 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 26, 2024, 09:13 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - March 06, 2024, 06:27 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - March 07, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2024, 08:18 PM