Hushed Willows Letting my mind get the best of me.
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“Yes, it is,” Reina chuckled. 

She hummed her sympathy, though it truly would have been empathy if the red woman were to divulge that she, too, felt overwhelmed. It was easy to place herself in Minnow’s paws and knew that, if the rolls were reversed, she would ask for someone to be her sounding board. 

And, isn’t this what she was made for; a role that involves caring for others’ health and, even, mental well being? She felt the need to come closer to the woman and laid herself down. Might as well get comfortable.

Blue eyes softened as she nodded for Minnow to go on. “I will listen—if that is something you feel you need. You ask a question of me, or seek advice, I will give what I can. This is a safe space, free of judgment. Know that, Minnow.”

Her healer heart warred with her mind, she had to admit that only to herself. She did not want to come between something that which she couldn’t control, but her mind was jealous, yes, but also…sad. Hurt that Tuft would turn from her. But, she knew, it wasn’t to be helped.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 12:05 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 08:00 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 03:30 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 07:38 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 09:36 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 19, 2024, 09:47 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 07:55 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 20, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 21, 2024, 10:07 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 26, 2024, 07:34 PM