Iktome Plains Crash Love
But inside me, there is a light…
120 Posts
Ooc — Mantra
Sumac eagerly welcomed her warm embrace, the feeling of her body wrapped around his grounding him, pulling him out of the maelstrom. 

He remained silent at her reassurances but nodded. He swallowed the lump that formed in his throat, willed his tightened muscles to ease just a little.

"Yes... yes, I'd like that very much," he finally replied, finding that all he wanted to do was return to their den and meld himself to her, feeling her warmth against him.

It was at that precise moment that the miniature cougar caught up, complaining relentlessly about how he'd left her, and she'd had to come all this way by herself, not knowing if she'd catch up. How dare he leave her behind - her!

"Ah..." 'Mac said gently, rubbing the back of his head with a forepaw to try to alleviate his growing embarrassment, "So, I was returning through the Flatlands and this little creature just started following me. I think it's a miniature cougar. It, well... it's kind of demanding. But it's also kind of cute. I couldn't just leave it - what if a bear ate it? I'd never forgive myself."

Shall we fade after this?
…Even in the darkest night
Messages In This Thread
Crash Love - by Sumac - February 16, 2024, 03:41 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Raindrop - February 16, 2024, 04:26 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Sumac - February 16, 2024, 06:52 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Raindrop - February 16, 2024, 07:01 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Sumac - February 18, 2024, 05:44 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Raindrop - February 18, 2024, 08:15 PM
RE: Crash Love - by Sumac - February 19, 2024, 08:30 AM
RE: Crash Love - by Raindrop - February 19, 2024, 01:33 PM