Hushed Willows Letting my mind get the best of me.
Morningside
Babysitter
393 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She removed her paws from their current position and looked up at the woman. She listened as the other spoke and her ears perked at the man’s name. All she could do was give a small nod.

Everything was all so confusing and she only wished her mother had been with her to make sense of all this but for now she had this woman. “He’s such a sweet man and he’s already done so much to help me mentally.” Granted he was the third male ever that she’d liked but the woman didn’t know that. Perhaps it was too soon but only time could tell that.

Minnow felt her heart drop as the words came from the woman’s mouth. 

Did she have feelings for him too? Did she steal him away from her?

The last thing she wanted to do was upset anyone and her face softened towards the female; a saddened look on her face. “I don’t wish to. I want to speak to my brother before making any decisions.” Plus she had to wait and hear back from Tuft on if their partnership was approved. “I was born in this territory. I wouldn’t be opposed to the idea of staying.” 

This was just all too much and she tried her best to keep her mind from racing. There was too much trauma for her here but perhaps she could make better memories. “It’s all just so confusing…” she let out a long drawn out sigh as she laid her head on the floor.
Messages In This Thread
Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 12:05 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 08:00 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 03:30 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 07:38 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 09:36 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 19, 2024, 09:47 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 07:55 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 20, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 21, 2024, 10:07 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 26, 2024, 07:34 PM