Hushed Willows Letting my mind get the best of me.
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The red woman nodded, satisfied with their discussion, and felt a new bond between herself and Minnow click into place. Her heart felt for Minnow. “That is good, Minnow. I wish you both good luck. I must go and take care of some matters now, but if you need of me, don’t hesitate to call or come find me. Either way, I will do what I can for you.”

It was a confusing time for everyone involved, herself included, but all she could do to help was be patient and aid where she could be most useful. To her pack and the guests that are housed here.

“Whatever you choose to do, make sure it’s from your heart. Too many times the head steers us wrong as we overthink. You will be alright in the end. I know it.”

One farewell lick to the top of the woman’s head and she padded off, feeling lighter than she had been in a while.

Last Rei post <3

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 12:05 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 08:00 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 03:30 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 07:38 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 18, 2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 09:36 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 19, 2024, 09:47 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 07:55 PM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 20, 2024, 12:21 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Reina - February 21, 2024, 10:07 AM
RE: Letting my mind get the best of me. - by Minnow - February 26, 2024, 07:34 PM