Hushed Willows Even if it makes me blind, I just wanna see the light
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
She padded closer, tongue lolling as she chuckled at her friend’s expense. “Careful, you might become part of that garden you’re hoping to see if you keep digging your belly down too far. Might get stuck someday. Though, I’d think you’d make a wonderful addition.” A wink and another warm laugh.

Sky-filled eyes observed the area in which lay both lay, picturing the impending future as the weather will soon become warm enough for new growth. Flowers, shrubbery, birds, butterflies, rabbits and weasels…and, hopefully, little paws and squealing laughter, round furry bodies of babes enjoying the garden that Reverie cultivated for them. Reina would help, of course, and she would mind the babies so their parents can have some form of respite. 

It was a beautiful scene, one she longed for almost as much as the golden female before her.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if it makes me blind, I just wanna see the light - by Reina - February 21, 2024, 10:22 AM