Hushed Willows Even if it makes me blind, I just wanna see the light
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Her heart felt lighter as she and Reverie found humor in such awkward times. It was surely better than butting heads with her Coach, her first friend in the Teekons. 

Though the golden wolf was radiant in the last few stages of her pregnancy, Reina could see, and with the Coach’s admission, that it was taking its toll on her. She had hoped that Boone was caring for his wife adequately; she hadn’t seen much of him as of late. 

“Mmm…I do think that pregnancy suits you, but I hope, for your sake, it ends soon resulting in healthy babes. Your husband has been scarce lately. I do not doubt the Harbinger, but as one of the pack healers—in-training,” she paused to laugh a little sheepishly, ”I just wanted to make sure that you are being cared for well and not expending so much of your energy on others.” 

What she didn’t say, though it could be inferred if the golden girl felt inclined to read between the lines, was that Reina was offering her assistance of any kind in case Boone was not capable, or willing. Becoming a father can also be very stressful, but not any moreso than growing little wolves inside the body.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if it makes me blind, I just wanna see the light - by Reina - February 21, 2024, 06:04 PM