Hushed Willows Even if it makes me blind, I just wanna see the light
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Her own eyes welled with unshed tears as she watched her Light dim. This was the first time Reina had seen such emotion from her Coach, it was… unsettling. She also felt a guilt settle in her gut as she replayed their last conversation; Reverie had been dealing with pack matters, hosting guests from neighbor packs, being pregnant, and then Reina comes along with her hormonal ass eyeing the newly absorbed brother! 

Reverie had enough on her plate than to deal with that. Though the affairs of the heart are hard to ignore, she would try to lighten Reverie’s load by not bringing him into conversation that involved herself. There was something the red wolf didn’t know of their family, what Reverie and Everett have been through, but the male’s words had been enough to allude that something hadn’t been quite right in their early lives.

She would do anything if it meant it would protect her lovely friend the heartache she would endure should Boone truly remove himself from her life. Whatever it took. She owed much to her golden Angel, and it pained her to see the girl broken when it should be a time of happiness.

With her nose she nudged the girls cheek. “Men, shmen. I witnessed a women’s circle held by Kukutux not too long ago. Though it was an utter failure, some women yelled, cried—myself included—but it was an enlightening experience. Women are powerful beings, capable of doing what no man ever could. Men may come and go, Reverie, but women do not. Not for each other.” She had crawled, closing the distance between them while she spoke, now placing her forehead gently to Reverie’s, tone soft but there was strength woven in the words.

“Listen to me. No matter if what you say is true or not, I will not leave you. You are my dearest, most treasured friend, I could—and would—never let you do this on your own. If Boone cannot handle you at your worst, then he does not deserve your best. He does not deserve this pack. You have been the guiding light to many of us here.”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Even if it makes me blind, I just wanna see the light - by Reina - February 21, 2024, 08:05 PM