Hushed Willows [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Reina gave Kukutux a curt nod. Swiftly, she left to gather water and returned, noting the newcomers drawn in by the commotion. Abel, whom she only knew from afar, was off to the side, a safe distance, but the other at the mouth of the den was not. Not at all.

The red healer watched his fur bristle and it irked her, an overwhelming urge to protect her Angel within drove her forward, teeth snapping as she passed him. To those watching, it would appear she was keeping those out for the sake of the expecting mother, but for her, no other male—maybe not even Boone or Everett—were allowed near the golden female.

It was silly, of course. Selfish, even. But Reina’s thoughts were on the Coach and the fear of potentially losing yet another loved one. Life did not make exceptions, that was for sure. Not even for an earthly seraphim.

“Back off.” She said sternly. She did not care for niceties, not now. She would not notice the similarities in his scent to that of Everett and Reverie, not until all this blew over. Her focus turned from the mystery male to inside the den. She set the water down near Moonwoman, taking her place at hers and Reverie’s sides, chewing the rattlesnake as instructed.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Reverie - February 26, 2024, 04:44 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Tuft - February 26, 2024, 05:28 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Faele - February 26, 2024, 05:35 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Reina - February 26, 2024, 06:40 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Reverie - February 26, 2024, 07:03 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Kukutux - February 26, 2024, 09:02 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Abel - February 28, 2024, 02:16 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Tybault - February 28, 2024, 02:27 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Reina - February 28, 2024, 03:36 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Faele - February 28, 2024, 03:57 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Tuft - February 29, 2024, 01:39 AM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Reverie - February 29, 2024, 02:23 AM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Kukutux - February 29, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Tybault - February 29, 2024, 04:30 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Minnow - February 29, 2024, 08:13 PM