Hushed Willows [m] ☀
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The minutes turned into hours, the night giving way to day. The den had grown restless, filling with a sadness for the early life lost. A little boy. Reverie and Boone’s first son born sleeping. The pain of the loss was written on the Coach’s face, Reina’s own heart breaking for the babe who would never wake. 

But, it appeared that it was not over, that there was more to come. The Coach had spoken her need of Boone’s presence, her brother’s, too. Reina would surely not protest at the calming presence brought by Everett. There it was again, that selfishness; she did all she could not to scoff, to show her displeasure that Reverie did not call for her. It would do no good, Reina decided, it was a wasteful emotion. Her Coach did not deserve it. It was her delusions, her fantasy. No one else’s.

Instead, she braced herself against her Angel’s back, giving her support, the cry of pain rattling her bones. She would do anything for Reverie, whatever it took to get the golden lady through this. It wouldn’t be realized later that the angel did not call for her because the red woman had been there, from the start, as she promised.

Posting to get her in, but PP her supporting Rev and giving way to Boone/Everett should they arrive!

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m] ☀ - by Reverie - February 29, 2024, 03:01 AM
RE: [m] ☀ - by Reina - February 29, 2024, 10:05 AM
RE: [m] ☀ - by Kukutux - February 29, 2024, 01:03 PM
RE: [m] ☀ - by Everett - March 02, 2024, 12:22 AM
RE: [m] ☀ - by Reverie - March 02, 2024, 02:17 AM
RE: [m] ☀ - by Foxglove - March 05, 2024, 03:48 PM
RE: [m] ☀ - by Petal - April 14, 2024, 07:35 PM