Hushed Willows Love is in the air, I just gotta figure out a window to break out
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Times were tumultuous in the pack. Reina could feel the turning of the tides, the uncertainty smashing against the shores of everyone’s minds. Her own was a storm of thoughts.

She made a promise to Reverie that she would support her. Part of it was selfish, she realized that about herself. The other part was that she knew what it felt like to be alone, to know a loss so deep it was suffocating. 

So, when her Coach called to her, she obliged, ready to be of service in any way, shape, or form.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.