Hushed Willows Love is in the air, I just gotta figure out a window to break out
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
She stifled the lifting of her lip as the stranger passed her, the want to snap at him for giving her the look he dared. If only for Reverie, she decided to ignore the male; he was not worth a response. Her gaze turned to the Coach, Reverie’s smile was returned, a warmth spreading through her body, but a chill replaced it as the red watched her Angel’s face as she regarded the male.

Their scents were similar, much in the same way as there had been a similarity between Everett and Reverie. Another family member, it seemed. Another male presence, one entirely different than the newcomers, one amongst them she enjoyed thoroughly. This male was hardened, guarded. She wanted nothing more than to part ways as soon as possible once Reverie was done with them.

Unfortunately, that was not to be the case if she understood Reverie’s commands correctly. This time, she did not stifle her reaction. “You’re sending me away? With him?! I am not a diplomat, Reverie.” She could not believe her ears! Reverie was asking for the Middleman to break her promise, to leave when she swore to stay and remain. Not only that, but she would leave with a man she didn’t know, and, least of all, trusted.

A kernel of hurt bloomed in her chest; small, but its roots gripped her heart. She couldn’t fathom being away from the pack, from the little family she swore to protect above all. Not only that, but the male held no loyalty to her; what if she were attacked again? Would he even help? 

Or would she find herself face-to-face with The Jester of the Universe, Life, once again?

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.