Hushed Willows Love is in the air, I just gotta figure out a window to break out
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Ah, another brother. She looked at Tybault, then, and noticed the similarities. But, where Reverie was the golden sun, the male was a thunderous cloud. Could she truly trust this man with her life if it came down to it? She had to trust him, trust Reverie, in this decision to go forth with the Coach’s plan.

Quote:And I'll be here when you get back. I promise. 

Will you? She wanted to ask, her heart bleeding. It was her family all over again. She had been taken away from her family, held captive long enough where she hadn’t been able to save them, to stop what would happen as they slept. Isn’t this the same? The needs of the pack will take her away, again—what will she find when she returns?

If she returns. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply in an attempt to settle the anxieties crawling underneath her skin. 

Reverie’s attempt at a joke at the expense of the tightly drawn male made Reina chuckle, but it was without its usual mirth. Eyeing the male, words holding a small amount of humor, she volleyed her own attempt back. “I don’t think he could keep up with me even if he did. You seem so uptight, Tybault, maybe I can teach you a little bit on how to let loose.” 

It was a feigned confidence, this whole conversation throwing her in left field. She was once considered a wild child, but that girl died with her family.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.