Hushed Willows [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
It was all so much, almost too much for the new healer. Thankfully, Kukutux was there, bolstering her with her calm, quiet strength. The Hearthwood healer knew that this was part of the trade; to witness loss and pain such as this requires a caring and selfless heart, but she couldn’t help the pain she felt.

To set aside personal emotions proved difficult; straying blue orbs would find the gilded female’s face, and her own well would empty, silently, in solidarity with her Coach’s pain. She could barely take in the sight of Everett openly sharing his grief. It was just one more thing that she found endearing about the man; sensitive but a steady presence, willing to give comfort and not worried about appearing “weak”. His presence was what Reverie needed most, so she moved, giving the male the space he needed to support his sister.

The view before her burned sweetly into her memories, a moment she will remember for as long as she breathed. She would dream of it, in slightly different versions, in beautiful and ethereal scenarios.

Heaven on earth. Like Everett’s song had painted—their own Far Kingdom.

But, right now, she needed to try and remain present. This was about Reverie and her soon to be little family. So, she returned her attention to Kukutux’s guidance in caring for the grieving mother.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Reverie - February 26, 2024, 04:44 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Tuft - February 26, 2024, 05:28 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Faele - February 26, 2024, 05:35 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Reina - February 26, 2024, 06:40 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Reverie - February 26, 2024, 07:03 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Kukutux - February 26, 2024, 09:02 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Abel - February 28, 2024, 02:16 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Tybault - February 28, 2024, 02:27 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Reina - February 28, 2024, 03:36 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Faele - February 28, 2024, 03:57 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Tuft - February 29, 2024, 01:39 AM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Reverie - February 29, 2024, 02:23 AM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Kukutux - February 29, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Tybault - February 29, 2024, 04:30 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Minnow - February 29, 2024, 08:13 PM
RE: [m] But don't stop dancing, don't dare stop - by Reina - March 03, 2024, 06:11 PM