Ocean's Breath Plateau [m] 86 missed calls from home
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The stoic male found her facing the sea, reclining in a bed of sand surrounded by rocks as if nature made beds for those who sought the comfort of the waves. Her thoughts were like the ebb and flow of the tides, like leaves in the wind, flying through currents on Angel wings to her pack and those who held the ribbons of her heart there. 

His words had startle her, head snapping in his direction, a snarl forming before realizing who spoke to her so abruptly. Her face returned to neutral as she returned a question of her own. “And what do you propose? I know very little of what is needed.”

In the next breath, she continued, her nerves building in Tybault’s presence. She felt intimidate—imposed upon, even.“Your sister mentioned something of the sea, that she had lived there once…” she paused, silently deliberating if the next should be disclosed, but it felt somewhat important, “And, she mentioned to move the pack to the Coast someday. Though, I don’t know if that is related to our endeavors on this journey. I mean, she spoke of needing allies. I have the utmost confidence that she can run the pack, with or without your brother’s help, but seems to feel less so. Having allies would be beneficial; we could lean on them if needed.”

She cleared her throat, taking a few breaths to calm her system as she realized she had begun to ramble. “Sorry. What do you think?”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m] 86 missed calls from home - by Tybault - March 05, 2024, 11:08 PM
RE: 86 missed calls from home - by Reina - March 06, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: 86 missed calls from home - by Tybault - March 06, 2024, 01:55 PM
RE: 86 missed calls from home - by Reina - March 06, 2024, 02:16 PM
RE: 86 missed calls from home - by Tybault - March 06, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: [m] 86 missed calls from home - by Reina - March 06, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: [m] 86 missed calls from home - by Tybault - March 06, 2024, 04:49 PM
RE: [m] 86 missed calls from home - by Reina - March 06, 2024, 05:21 PM