Ocean's Breath Plateau [m] 86 missed calls from home
Hushed Willows
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
sorry for no formatting! Lmao

She did not suppress her growl at his flare of temper. He asked her things she did not know! How can this male expect so much of her? What right does he have? 

None, in her opinion. She did not care that his sister was the leader.

“Men think they can just bully everyone, huh?! Ugh, I can’t stand it!” She heaved herself out of her sand bed, creating more distance between the two.

Her head whipped to him as he mentioned Reverie’s past. Suicidal? Delusional? And who was this prick that tried to kill him? “What?”

He had calmed, she heard it in his tone, and she herself attempted after some steadying breaths. It only just barely worked. She tried to see past the red in her vision and the worry that crawled in her mind. 

She had a hard time comprehending anything past his revelation.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
[m] 86 missed calls from home - by Tybault - March 05, 2024, 11:08 PM
RE: 86 missed calls from home - by Reina - March 06, 2024, 12:51 PM
RE: 86 missed calls from home - by Tybault - March 06, 2024, 01:55 PM
RE: 86 missed calls from home - by Reina - March 06, 2024, 02:16 PM
RE: 86 missed calls from home - by Tybault - March 06, 2024, 03:44 PM
RE: [m] 86 missed calls from home - by Reina - March 06, 2024, 04:34 PM
RE: [m] 86 missed calls from home - by Tybault - March 06, 2024, 04:49 PM
RE: [m] 86 missed calls from home - by Reina - March 06, 2024, 05:21 PM