Hushed Willows sisuuk ⥱
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
“Well, the questions you posed to me before, I would love answers to them. In addition, how best can I support the pack’s babies. I was young assisting my siblings, and in truth, my mother did most of the upbringing. I played with them more than anything and taught them how to play. But I do not know the milestones that need to reach at certain ages. Or when they should wean from the mother’s milk.” She paused, a sadness developing as she realized these are things she would need to know as a mother, too. And, that dream seemed so far away. Far enough to where it seemed it will never happen for the Hearthwood healer.

If she couldn’t have her own, she wanted to have the knowledge to help Reverie with hers, at the very least. Her eyes found Kukutux, and she swore she could see a shimmer around the Moonwoman. A feeling of calming strength seeped into her bones the longer she remained in the Moonglow Alpha’s presence.

“Before you answer, Kukutux, I just wanted to say how grateful I am to know you, to learn from you. I wish that I could offer you ten-fold what you are giving me. My whole life, I have felt useless. Powerless. The chance to learn under your tutelage means so much more to me than anyone will ever know.” Her voice had wavered with emotion in the end, but she smiled nonetheless. “I thank you, Moonwoman, with my whole heart and soul. If there is anything that I could do to repay you, please let me know. Any time. Any place.”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 13, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 13, 2024, 08:12 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 16, 2024, 12:38 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 08:44 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 19, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 07:26 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 25, 2024, 06:52 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 26, 2024, 09:13 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - March 06, 2024, 06:27 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - March 07, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2024, 08:18 PM