Ocean's Breath Plateau Safe and sound…finally
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
PP of the kids is welcome. The boy is much more stable due to his larger size, though malnourished from dehydration and lack of sustenance. The girl is incapacitated for another day, her condition stable, but teetering.

She watched over the children, fussing over the fox pelt she placed over the girl, as Tuft came and went for the supplies Kukutux requested. The boy roused himself, more stable in his condition, lifting his head to look around. Though dulled from his health, his eyes spoke volumes. He did not answer Tuft’s questions.

Grateful. Worried.

His female companion, similar in age, was breathing, but did not rouse. Reina worried for her the most.

“I do not know, Tuft. When they gain more strength, we can breach that subject. They need more than our questioning. If it comes to it, we will explain the situation, that’s all we can hope to do, for now.” She smoothed the fur over the girl’s brow, more silent prayers sent above.

She had settled herself between them, giving them warmth and comfort. Her eyes found Kukutux. “Thank you for answering my call and meeting us. I found them below the cliffs.”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 07, 2024, 01:40 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Kukutux - March 07, 2024, 01:54 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Tuft - March 07, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 07, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Kukutux - March 07, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Tuft - March 07, 2024, 08:46 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 08, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Carnelian - March 08, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Kukutux - March 08, 2024, 03:10 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Tuft - March 08, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 10, 2024, 07:57 PM