Ocean's Breath Plateau Safe and sound…finally
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The Moonwoman had assured the boy, as well as Reina and Tuft, that the children are safe now. But, will they truly be safe and sound? The boy, yes, but the girl…it was yet to be seen. And, the Hearthwood healer wanted to try everything and anything that could be done to give the girl, Peridot, a solid fighting chance.

She watched the boy nod to Kukutux and Tuft before sipping from the broth that was offered, gulping greedily. A gentle touch of the paw was given to remind the boy to slow down. The broth would still be there for him and his sister, there was no need to finish it all at once, lest he chanced the risk of it coming right back up. He did indeed stop, heeding her silent warning. He flattened to the ground and settled into Reina, eyes only closing after a brief glance toward his sister.

She found her voice, soft enough to give the children some quiet, yet loud enough where she could still be heard. “I do not know what will come of these children. If they are found to not belong to a pack, I want to bring them on the return to Hearthwood…” She did not know if Reverie would accept them, but she needed to try, or at least find them somewhere safe.

Safe and sound.

Skip Carnelian, he’s seepin’ :)

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 07, 2024, 01:40 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Kukutux - March 07, 2024, 01:54 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Tuft - March 07, 2024, 02:14 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 07, 2024, 02:42 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Kukutux - March 07, 2024, 03:08 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Tuft - March 07, 2024, 08:46 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 08, 2024, 11:00 AM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Carnelian - March 08, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Kukutux - March 08, 2024, 03:10 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Tuft - March 08, 2024, 03:54 PM
RE: Safe and sound…finally - by Reina - March 10, 2024, 07:57 PM