Hushed Willows We crumble and fall, but we don’t break
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Her own inner monologue subdued itself to listen to Reverie’s words, the mention of royalty causing her mouth to drop slightly in surprise. 

The thought of love making people do crazy things crossed the red’s mind. Was it crazy to give up the status of noble birth for the wants of the heart? Reina did not really know how to answer that, but felt that, if she were in that mother’s position knowing what she does now, she wasn’t sure she would have made the same decision.

Everyone has their reasons, she supposed.

“Then, let’s build them a place befitting of the little princess that they are, and the Queens they will become. Wherever that may be, here, the Coast—it does not matter.”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reina - February 29, 2024, 07:23 PM
RE: We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reverie - February 29, 2024, 08:49 PM
RE: We crumble and fall, but we don’t break - by Reina - March 10, 2024, 08:56 PM