Ocean's Breath Plateau Someone once told me that motherhood was grand
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
172 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The healer nodded as Minnow answered her, opening her pouch and rummaging around for the items that she thought might help. Dried raspberry leaves, nettle leaves, and poppy seeds were pulled out and placed in a small pile on the floor. Reina nosed them towards Minnow. “Here, for the sickness. Not too many poppy seeds, one or none at all, along with either the raspberry leaves or nettle leaves—or, both, if you’d like. The leaves themselves should help with the nausea. Add a poppy seed if you feel the sickness is too much and your sleep is affected. If you’d like some now, I’d be happy to make some!”

It felt good to assist Minnow, especially since she may be in the beginning stages of pregnancy. Her knowledge was more geared towards expecting mothers than it was for what plagued the children. It was decided then that she would seek out more private lessons with Kukutux, she needed more knowledge, that was for sure.

“I’m grateful to you both for asking around about the children while you search for a place to land yourselves.” She gently touched a paw to the woman’s own, a little sadness as she thought of what that meant for Tuft, and Hearthwood. She would be down a family member and the pack would lose an integral part of its structure to survive.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Someone once told me that motherhood was grand - by Reina - March 12, 2024, 08:30 AM