Ocean's Breath Plateau Where do we come from, where do we go
Hushed Willows
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The boy’s howl reached the ears of the red healer, she had not been far. Reina had been out gathering more herbs and berries for her skin pouch, building up her own portable cache to carry with her. Her pace picked up, wanting to see the children and make sure they were well. 

She arrived to camp, her eyes searching the kids for any injuries or any misplaced hairs on their young heads. The boy, Carnelian, was cuddled around his sister who, for some reason, was soaked under the fox pelt. Her ears twitched in slight annoyance, worry scrunching her brow. The girl did not need to be wet again.

“Hi, kids. Have you been up long?” She sat in front of them on the other side of the broth and deer meat she had left for them.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Where do we come from, where do we go - by Carnelian - March 14, 2024, 05:48 AM
RE: Where do we come from, where do we go - by Peridot - March 14, 2024, 05:58 AM
RE: Where do we come from, where do we go - by Reina - March 14, 2024, 08:27 AM
RE: Where do we come from, where do we go - by Peridot - March 14, 2024, 08:35 AM
RE: Where do we come from, where do we go - by Reina - March 14, 2024, 11:38 AM