Hushed Willows sisuuk ⥱
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
171 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Reina had listened intently, her questions answered adequately by Moonwoman. It also gave her a sense of longing, to be on the other side, as a mother, experiencing these things. Some day, she could feel it, where she would be on that side, experiencing the one thing her heart desires more than anything. For now, she would continue to learn, to heal—not only others, but herself, as well.

Kukutux’s request of her was a sound one and she agreed that medicine should be shared. So, she nodded. “I will be happy to educate others. Though the trade is specialized, I do feel that everyone should have at least the basic knowledge of medicine.” As she concluded, she stretched, a yawn punctuating the end of her movements. 

Not only was her body tired, but her brain, too. The information was plentiful, she could not fit any more in at this point in time. So, tired eyes looked to Moonwoman, apologetically while also gratefully. “Thank you, again, Kukutux. I’m afraid I must retire. Any more information and I fear my head will explode and spill all of your wonderful knowledge.”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 13, 2024, 07:56 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 13, 2024, 08:12 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 16, 2024, 12:38 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 18, 2024, 08:44 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 19, 2024, 11:19 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 19, 2024, 07:26 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - February 25, 2024, 06:52 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - February 26, 2024, 09:13 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - March 06, 2024, 06:27 PM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Reina - March 07, 2024, 09:37 AM
RE: sisuuk ⥱ - by Kukutux - March 17, 2024, 08:18 PM