Ocean's Breath Plateau shady grove
Morningside
Sage*
144 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Her feathery lashes brushed away the petals as the flowers dropped, drawing her gaze with them. A moment later, they widened with surprise, and moistened immediately. The corners creased as she smiled. 

”Ohhhhh,” A billowing and undulating note slipped past her lips and she carefully stepped over the flowers with one paw to bestow several kisses upon his cheek before she drew back to carefully collect and gaze upon the bouquet she had been brought. 

She had scarcely a moment to enjoy them before her husband stepped forward and showered her in kisses as well, summoning a peal of happy giggles from her as she sought to return each kiss with one of her own. 

Honeymooning; it was bliss.

”I did dream- I dreamt-“ and then she remembered. The gull, the children, and then their subsequent disappearance. ”I dreamt of children, and a bird- a sea bird, I think,” She said. ”I think- my time, it will come soon,” She said, and while there was hope in her voice, it was furtive. The pack had already welcomed two litters of children- would it be so welcoming of another? ”Will we…We will still be able to have them, yes?”
Messages In This Thread
shady grove - by Dutch - April 01, 2024, 01:29 AM
RE: shady grove - by Simbelmyne - April 01, 2024, 10:24 AM
RE: shady grove - by Dutch - April 01, 2024, 11:01 AM
RE: shady grove - by Simbelmyne - April 01, 2024, 08:32 PM
RE: shady grove - by Dutch - April 01, 2024, 10:50 PM
RE: shady grove - by Simbelmyne - April 02, 2024, 06:18 PM
RE: shady grove - by Dutch - April 06, 2024, 10:44 AM